Wednesday, June 20, 2012

JJ Cole Norah Diaper Bag

I was lucky enough to receive the JJ Cole Norah Diaper Bag in Boysenberry Fleur from my mom as a shower gift.  I was so excited when I saw this bag.  I had never seen a diaper bag that was actually pretty!  When I had my boys, diaper bags were boring and made from crinkly plastic, so I used backpacks instead.  Still boring, but at least not not plastic.  When I saw this, I was in diaper bag heaven!   It is comfortable to carry (I just use the handles) and light-weight.  I was actually asked in Costco the other day where I got my beautiful "purse!"  The lady was shocked when I told her it was a diaper bag!



Beautiful "leather" trim and handles.  "D" rings for the detachable shoulder strap. The Re-Run exterior fabric keeps six plastic bottle out of the land-fill.  The Norah is also PVC and Teflon free!

Two roomy side pockets with clasp closures.

The inside features one large pocket and two smaller pockets in a beautiful silver lining.  The large is just the right size for the fold-able changing pad.  The inside is water-resistant.

Extremely roomy without being too large.  I fit ten size 1 diapers, a travel wipes case, a large swaddling blanket, two extra outfits, diaper rash cream, infant gas drops,  pain reliever drops, 3 burp rags, the changing pad, and a pack of diaper disposal bags.  That's just on the inside!

The fold-able changing pad is large enough for a toddler and made from the same soft material as the diaper bag lining.  It is also washable.  Bonus, because you know that your baby will pee on it or worse!

The changing pad folds into a nice little rectangle with a Velcro closure that fits into it's own pocket inside the diaper bag.

Included accessories: changing pad, removable shoulder strap and stroller straps.  The stroller straps attach to the stroller and the bag, so you don't have to stash it underneath, making it easily accessible.

The bottom of the bag features five metal feet to prevent scratching the bag.

The Norah comes in 5 different color and pattern options and retails on the JJ Cole website for $109.  However, you can snag it on Amazon for $66!  The other pattern options may be more or less.  


This product was purchased for me as a gift from my mom and any and all opinions are my own.  I didn't receive any compensation from the company.  Your experience may differ from mine. 


3 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks fab! Love JJ Cole collections-complete lifesavers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this detailed review and especially the pictures! I really wanted to see the interior of this, and now I finally can. I'm seriously considering this now. Hope you're still loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Thanks for reading! I do really love it. We've been using it for 9m now and its held up beautifully. It's the best diaper bag!

      Delete