Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fuzzibunz Elite One Size Pocket Diaper

The choice made to cloth diaper our daughter was an easy one.  Disposable diaper costs are rising, not to mention the time it takes for one, let alone thousands, to break down in a landfill.  My husband and I did not use cloth diapers with our older sons, but in the last few years, they seem to have become the "in" thing to do.  Getting into it, I looked for easy-to-use diapers and my sister, who has cloth diapered her son for two years, was a big help.  She loves Fuzzibunz.  When I got the opportunity to review one, I jumped on it!   


I was sent the Fuzzibunz Elite One Size Pocket Diaper in Strawberry to review. It retails for $15.95, which is a great price for a cloth diaper.  Since it is a pocket diaper, it needs to be stuffed with the inserts.  


It has a super-soft Microfleece inner that surprisingly does not pill when washed.  I hate the feel of the pilly fleece inners on Sunbaby pockets. Each Fuzzibunz diaper comes with two buttery-smooth minky doublers.  I love these so much better than the microfiber and I think it will help cut down on the "stinkies" that microfiber often gets.  It also comes with extra elastic in case the one in the diaper happens to break down.


The diaper is fully adjustable on the inside with elastic at the waist and leg openings. There are little numbers at each buttonhole on the elastic.


The numbers on the elastic correspond to the numbers on the chart, which according to the size of your baby, make it very easy to find the right fit!


Each diaper has a serial number, so you can register for your lifetime warranty on the snaps!  Since the snaps  are the first thing to go usually, this is awesome.


The diaper fit great around her waist and thighs.  She actually was able to wear it for about 4 hours with no leaks the first time we tried it.  Just remember, the key to preventing first-time leaks is proper prepping.  I washed my diaper once and the inserts twice.  I then tested the inserts for absorbency by running water over them to see if it absorbed or repelled the moisture.  


Love the Fluff butt!


Livvy was very comfortable wearing her Fuzzibunz Elite.


Look at how great she can hold her little head up!


Livvy loved her photo session!!!  Isn't she the cutest?
Thank you Fuzzibunz for making an awesome diaper that feels soft, doesn't leak and looks adorable on my baby! 



You can become a fan of Fuzzibunz on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter, and visit their website for more information and to stay up-to-date on the latest news!  

The product for this review was provided to me by the company.  All opinions expressed are my own. Others who may use the product may have different opinions.

1 comment: